Everyday Favorites Cupcake Menu
• Double Chocolate: This classic chocolate cupcake gives you double the chocolate flavor with creamy chocolate frosting. It’s a mouth-watering treat sure to bring back memories from childhood.
• Classic Vanilla: Vanilla cake lovers will enjoy the rich vanilla flavor that delights their mouths with each bite. Vanilla cake with vanilla icing may sound boring, but this cupcake is anything but that.
• Chocolate Buttercream: Remember these? Grandmas all over the country made this traditional chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting. It’s the ultimate “comfort” food!
• Red Velvet: A southern favorite, this cupcake features smooth cream cheese frosting on a light, mild red cake. It’s sure to twang your tastebuds, y’all.
• Strawberry Buttercream: Strawberry lovers agree that this piece of goodness takes the cake. It’s a fresh strawberry cake topped with buttercream frosting.
• Strawberry Cream Cheese: Another strawberry cake, this time topped with cream cheese frosting. Strawberry lovers rejoice!
• Lemon Buttercream: Lemon tell ya how good this is! When life gives you lemons, forget the lemonade…MAKE CUPCAKES!
• Lemon Cream Cheese: Sweet, delicate lemon flavor all wrapped up in cream cheese frosting. So good, it should be against the law!
• Heavenly Peanut Butter: Originally this was just called “Peanut Butter”, but after a customer tasted it, she said it should be called “Heavenly Peanut Butter” and we agree. The name fits.
• Chazberry: This cupcake is our BABY, our signature cupcake, and our pride and joy! This treasure is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate chip cheesecake magically baked into the middle. Topped with a lacy, frilly pink raspberry frosting, this is by far our best seller!
Cupcakes are $3.00 each (except for Chazberry or other specialty cupcakes, which are $4.00).
Cupcakes can be purchased by the dozen for $30 – a huge $6 savings! Mini cupcakes can also be purchased for $15 per dozen. (Note: Mini cupcakes are sold only in “same flavor” boxes such as all chocolate or all lemon. Frosting flavors may be mixed. Please give three days’ notice for an order of mini cupcakes.)
Ready to place an order? Give us a call:
Can you consume one HUGE cupcake in 30 minutes or less?